Monday, June 25, 2007

Score!

Speaking of reusable shopping/grocery bags...

A trip to Ikea last Sunday netted me these:


At 99 cents a piece, they go a long way to assuage my guilt over millions of wasted plastic bags generated by shoppers like you and me.

And they're cute!

The bags will now find a permanent home in the trunk of my car, ready for action every time I make a quick trip to the market. For those far from an Ikea, most supermarkets and groceries now sell their own reusable shopping/grocery bags, starting at about a buck each. Trader Joe's has them, so does Whole Foods and Albertson's, I think.

Do your part!

2 comments:

  1. we got one too! useful bags from IKEA :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maan!
    It's really a more fashionable version of a bayong, no?
    BTW, we're planning on spending Xmas in Manila. Bora, anyone?

    ReplyDelete