Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vote


I got my ballot in the mail last week. Which got me thinking more seriously about who I'm going to vote for. Having watched all the presidential debates to date, I feel I have a fairly good grasp of what the candidates say they are about. But it's what's unsaid that we need to pay extra attention to. 

How does one decide who to vote for? With a war on and the economy in turmoil, this question has never been so important.

What ever you decide, do so with as much information as possible. Decide what matters to you and vote accordingly. What are your key issues? Along with war and the economy, mine include the environment, education, immigration and health care. 

I'll make my pick at the end of the week and send my ballot in. 

Who are you voting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment