Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy birthday, Maan!

I was lucky enough to have lived with two very smart, very cool girls while in college. Joanne and I went to high school together, and braved our freshman year in the big city together. Maan, her younger sister, joined us a year later.

We had our fair share of drama, and while it all seems like a lifetime ago, I will never forget the friendship and the love they both shared with me.

Maan was the go-getter among us. She was always out there, charting a new path, trying newer and harder things. Now a mom of two and living in London, we are worlds apart in distance, but never in affection.


Thanks for everything, Maan. And may this year be the best one yet.

(Holy crap, did you just turn 30?!)

PS. I stole your Friendster picture. I hope you don't mind!

1 comment: